Well this has been a week full of reviews. And they don't look like they'll be slowing down anytime soon. So I thought I would do some random funny and serious "true confessions." Some of these are opinions. Some are statements of embarrassing historical reality. Some are a little bit of everything. So here we go.
- Anything other than black coffee is not in fact coffee.
- I drink dirty, cheap vodka.
- As a paedo-baptism & paedo-communion nut, I'm more likely to convert to Eastern Orthodox than return to my Baptist roots.
- I have not responded well to sleepless nights stemming from my kids.
- I have subsequently been convicted I should thank God for healthy, and crying, children.
- I frequently buy a twelve pack of Miller Genuine Draft to save beer monies.
- I have an affinity for Barth's theory on election.
- I have had pancakes from the same restaurant twice in the same day with different company but the same waitress.
- I'm not really a night-owl. My sleep schedule just fluctuates wildly.
- I have an affinity for Wesley's theory of perfectionism.
- I have never seen an episode of Mad Men.
- I have never seen an episode of Breaking Bad.
- I have never seen an episode of Game of Thrones.
- I have no intention of watching an episode of any of those shows.
- I think Origen is misunderstood.
That was nice. Let's do this again sometime.